• 2 cups nuts (Pecans, Almonds, Cashews)
• 1 cup white granulated sugar
• ½ tablespoon pure vanilla extract
• ½ tablespoon cinnamon
• ¼ cup water
1. Pour 2 cups of your favorite nut into a large pot.
2. Add sugar and cinnamon to the pot.
3. In a separate liquid measuring cup, measure your water then add your vanilla to the water and stir. Add this mixture to the pot.
4. Turn the heat on your stove to medium-high and stir all of your ingredients together.
5. Stir the pot constantly throughout the cook. The water will begin to boil in the pot. Keep stirring until the water is almost completely evaporated and the stirring becomes more difficult.
6. Once the water is almost completely evaporated, remove the pot from the stove and pour the contents on to a parchment paper lined baking pan. Spread the nuts out on the pan to keep them from sticking together. Allow them to cool for a few minutes before eating and allow for about 5-10 minutes of cooling before transferring them to a container.